Saturday, February 2, 2008

FIRE Contest - @1000 photos (WINNERS!)

http://flickr.com/groups/firesfiresfires/discuss/72157603827771238/

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!!! (Contest @1000 photos)

#1 - Fire: Disaster in the city
Fire: Disaster in the city
From Millzero [Nishan]

#2 - I thought my face was going to melt off. (Also winner of "The 4 Elements" 2nd Fire Contest)
I thought my face was going to melt off.
From pixietart

#3 - Flame
Flame
From Dregster

THANK YOU TO ALL PARTICIPANTS! (Contest @1000 photos)
DSC_0537.jpgTea with the devilHappy New YearFriuli. Pignarûl, Epifania Portami Via
Who's watching the fire?Burning BuildingGlowing
Light my fireLighting The CandleFireworksSingle Flame
Ring of FireHPIM1953.JPGEpcot Torch
Waiting for sausages...Volcano's mouth: fire and light

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2024 Fires Fires Fires. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer